4 December 2011

Counting blessings

I am grateful for this lovely workplace
I appreciate the fitness of my body
I totally appreciate the awesome yoga session with my best friend this morning
I appreciate my son and husband for being so understanding
I appreciate this lovely green campus I live in
I appreciate this comfortable new office chair I have got now
I appreciate the love of my parents and in-laws
I appreciate that we all live in the same city and everyone gets to share in the miracle of Siddharth growing up
I appreciate the exciting work I have to look forward to today
I appreciate the love fresh aloe vera I got from mummy
I appreciate my newly organized kitchen
I appreciate that the bank and hop-com and athica are all within the campus
I appreciate the warm conversation I had with a senior colleague this morning
I appreciate having found a new direction from CPM course
I appreciate the awesome autonomy my current job holds
I am grateful I remembered to count my blessings today!

No comments:

Post a Comment