11 June 2011

I appreciate the lovely birthday celebration we had for mummy today

My top ten things about the birthday celebration today are:
  1. I loved it that my grandmother aunts, uncles, cousins, and friends and their family all showed up sportingly
  2. I enjoyed having my house full of people who were near and dear to me
  3. I loved the look on my mothers face when she cut the cake and wanted to feed her mother, grandson, husband, brother, sister, and daughter...
  4. I felt like jumping when mummy declared it was her best birthday ever!
  5. I was so delighted that I managed to be a host and that i did not succumb to my fears of hosting
  6. I appreciated my mother and my best friend for bringing plates and cups and everything i would need and helping me out
  7. I admire the way my father helped me plan it all, and how we together got all the necessary stuff
  8. I really appreciate my chitti for helping me out in the kitchen and being such a superwoman when it came to tidying up afterwords
  9. I appreciate pushpa for the excellent rasam she made
  10. I loved it that everybody had such a good time and that daddy was such an absolute hero in planning, organizing, blowing all the balloons and decorating!

No comments:

Post a Comment