7 June 2011

I appreciate this wonderful campus


My 10 favorite things about living in this amazing campus are:
  1. I love the number and variety of trees
  2. I totally adore the variety of colourful flowers that grow in the many gardens
  3. I like the open gardens system on our street
  4. I am really grateful for the wonderful creche
  5. I like the cute little children's library
  6. I love being able to walk to work each day through a lovely tree bordered path
  7. I love the safety and security which means we can wander out for a walk any time - night or day
  8. I love the fresh, crisp, flower scented air I get to breathe
  9. I love being able to walk out and meet friends
  10. I am grateful to be able to walk just 5 minutes and get groceries, vegetables, or fruits....

No comments:

Post a Comment